Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Article in Northeast Ledger

This blog is not intended to toot my own horn, but I am very proud of the flattering article in the Northeast Ledger this morning. Scott Albert Johnson, journalist and musician extraordinaire, did an amazing job of weaving the bits of information that he gathered when he visited my studio into a comprehensible story. He mentions the blog as well, so if you are a new reader because of the article please leave me a comment telling me so. Here's the link.... Artist balances art, family.

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower because of the article. It gives me some satisfaction as a former newspaper reporter to have found out about this new media venue through old media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blog in the article. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete